Becky Jane Nutrition (“Becky Jane” “us”, “we”, “our”) intends to comply with 1988 Privacy Act of Australia
We take the protection of your personal information seriously. Personal information includes any information or opinion, whether true or not, about a person who is identified or whose identity can reasonably be established.
1. Personal Information
You will not be required to provide Becky Jane Nutrition with any information when you visit the Site. However, if you opt to receive email communications, you will be asked for your email address.
We collect personal information:
- from our customers – when they register an enquiry, request an assessment for the purposes of dietary advice, purchase a consultation package or associated package, purchase a product, or otherwise in the course of providing our Services at any other time from time-to-time;
- when we receive enquiries through the Website or when the Website is otherwise accessed or used;
- when we receive enquiries via email; and
- from third party service providers – when they are engaged to supply Services to us (such as professional services), provide information to us or invoice us for the provision of services.
Some personal information we collect may include health information. We collect health information from customers for the purposes of providing dietary and supplement advice, lifestyle recommendations and meal plans.
2. Health Information
We comply with the Health Privacy Principles in the collection, use and disclosure of all health information. We collect your health information:
- from our customers when they request an assessment for the purposes of dietary, lifestyle or supplement advice.
- only from you (or from someone authorised by you) (including your caregiver if you have one);
- with accuracy, on the basis that you may at any time request a copy of the health information that we hold by emailing us at email@example.com. In the event our records are found to be inaccurate, we will rectify any inaccuracies on the basis of the further information you provide.
We may use any personal information collected (excluding health information) to provide our Services, operate the Website, send you our newsletter, respond to feedback and complaints, communicate with third party service providers, develop new Services, or if needed to enforce our Terms and Conditions with you. If you are a third-party service provider, we will use your personal information to email you to accept your offer to provide Services, correspond with you in relation to the provision of Services and to pay your invoices.
In all cases, unless you have opted out, you consent to us using your personal information (excluding health information) for direct marketing purposes in order to tell you about our Services. We will always give you the option to opt-out.
4. Data security and quality
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect and hold from misuse, loss and interference and from unauthorised access and modification, and to make sure it is accurate, complete and up-to-date when we collect, use or disclose it. To assist us, please ensure you provide us with your correct details, and let us know if you believe the information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or misleading (and we will take reasonable steps to correct the information). We may take steps to destroy or permanently de-identify information when it is no longer needed for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed. We may retain and use de-identified information.
6. Google Analytics
7. Third Parties
Becky Jane Nutrition does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in external web sites that are linked to from our site, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein.
8. Access, correction and complaints
You can request, and we will provide you with access to, any personal information we hold about you (including any health information) (subject to any applicable legal exceptions). Please also let us know if you have any concerns or complaints about the way we are handling your personal information so we can address them. Requests should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where our records are found to be inaccurate, we will promptly rectify any inaccuracies on the basis of the further information you provide.